Wednesday, February 02, 2005

For last few days I have been quite busy and that explains lack of updates. On Thursday I was out with Nasir and other batch mates for dinner. Nasir is Controls and Instruments Manager at ICI’s soda ash plant at khewra. He was here for Eid holidays so we got together( just for one day , yea that is sad), had dinner , did loads of talking and had a good time. From Saturday till Monday there have been wedding and engagement functions to attend, I am now just sick of it don’t want to go anywhere anymore. And guess what just when I was writing these lines, here drops another invitation AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I feel like jumping out of the ground floor window.
This week hasn’t been best for me so far, suddenly work load has doubled and I have 2-3 different guys wanting me to finish their work first. Today was worst and I had a bad headache , too much of work and tension and really felt like kicking someone. Add to that a really good car deal was going which just broke off 20 minutes back. I wasn’t able to get time out to check for car papers myself and instead took someone’s help but it got delayed by 4-5 days and owner was in real need of money so he sold it today. The reason I am upset about it all, that car was in good condition and deal seemed good. Owner himself was a nice person and the car was referred and checked by a mechanic and all gave green signals. Just the damn paperwork and my stubbornness to get the papers checked. Some might say I did right to wait for papers but then the other party bought it too, so it all comes down to my bad decision making. And frankly now I don’t have any motivation to search for another one. Calling up people on Sunday and then asking my cousin for a favor to take me along to potential sellers is not something I am up to it. From past two months I had made my mind to look for one and so far have just checked three cars that should give an idea how appropriate this deal was for me. Worst fears coming back to life.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I just want to sleep.

The only great thing about the day was Pakistan wining an all important match in VB series and will now play Australia in finals. It was a truly tensed match and www.cricinfo.com really came in handy, Go Pak Go ;).

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home