Friday, October 15, 2004

The Phantom of the Opera

Been busy like hell. Btw went to watch The Phantom of the Opera on Sunday. It was one good of a production. I always enjoy watching live dramas/theaters and this one was another good experience(maybe I enjoy everything which is live like matches, concerts, theater and Blackfish). Shah Sharahbeel knows what is he doing and is now a very accomplished director. The rest of the staff and cast did a pretty good job too considering all were amateurs. Apart from the last Act which I thought could have been more emotional than it was, rest of the Acts were nicely done. Songs and music selection was pretty neat too. I believe that theater culture should be promoted more in this city(am not talking about those cheap dances ones) people have right for more means of getting entertainment, our beloved Sea is not enough. Anyways I really enjoyed it and it was a much needed change from the same dull routine(man I need to work on my vocabulary) Somebody willing to give tips??? Laters
And Good luck Rizvi :)

Adios

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home