Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pissed at Work and of Fake French Accent

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr okay I am pissed, yesterday too I was pissed actually disgusted more but that I will write later. Grrrr but today I am pissed because of this certain colleague of mine (since this is not an anonymous blog I shall stop myself from using any adjectives). So this guy said when I asked him about some project he wanted me to do for him, that because of economic crises and lay offs I am feeling insecure and looking to get more and more projects so that I am still needed. In other words what he meant was or atleast what I interpreted it is this that I am trying to justify my place at work, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Helloo I am filling up a role and a position here which is necessary for the function of department its not like I was hired because of some favor infact I was doing you a favor because even if its not my job responsibility to do it but since it will help you in performing your tasks better hence I decided to go ahead, but now you have pissed me majorly.
Okay now this is from yesterday. Why would a desi will have a fake French accent :O? I have heard fake British and American accents but hellooo French that was my first time. Errrr for once he really got me(Even he was pronouncing “r” as “gh” and an elongated end to the sentence) and I believed that this guy must have spent some time in France but when we started talking in Urdu then I realized no there is something wrong and yea he has been to France only for 4 days max, sigh

Oh and lol do watch Role Models , its not like other headless comedies which are so frequent these days especially from across the border, it has its moments and there many :D but yea at times it gets bit pointless too.

Labels:

--!>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--> << Home